Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rough cookie week!

Remember at the beginning, I said I wanted to showcase my success AND failures? Well, this last week was definitely a ROUGH cookie week! *Deep breath* Here we go...

I was asked to do two different sets of cookies for the same school. First is their logo, Delaware Hayes Pacers. These aren't so bad, but I'm not thrilled with them:



Next is an OSU theme. I originally had Block O's in the mix, but the dough spread waaay too much, and they looked like blobs. I really dislike this set. The helmets are abominations! I don't know if they were just being polite or what, but everyone said they loved them. I hope they were sincere!



Next up are bachelorette cookies, and beer! Can't go wrong with those!! Have a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Don't beat yourself up, these cookies are amazing. I'm sure they truly loved the cookies and were 100% sincere, give yourself some credit girlie!

    ReplyDelete