Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mmm, Beer!

So, in addition to the bachelorette party cookies I made last week (which I had to remove from Facebook...bummer!), I made these beer cookies for my FIL's (father-in-law) birthday! I wasn't sure HOW to do them, so I just dug in and tried. Started with a brown base, and once it was dried, I brushed some silver luster dust on to give it an "icy" look. Then came the piping. You can tell I don't use a kopykake, because the lines are so shaky! Oh, the things I could create with a kopykake!! ;) I guess they turned out okay. I am definitely my own worst critic. But he liked them a lot, so that's all that matters! Hubby said the mugs remind him of the Simpsons, and I should have written "Duff" across the front. Haha!


PS~sorry for my shadow on the pic...it was taken with my phone! And Picnik is NOT saving my edited photos...grrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment